KIST School will provide education program about SMART MAKER Workshop to improve creative research capabilities for students.
- Who: KIST School students available to all students including UST
- Title: Basic education and practice such as 3D printing, Arduino/Raspberry PI.
- Period for application and method: April 22th ~ May 3rd/ KIRI Rab website -> Education/Project -> Apply for education
- Details about : referred attached file
※ According to the COVID 19 situation, If the number of applicants is over 30 people, it will be conducted as a non-face to face video lecture.
※ You can apply for basic theory education only. But It is not possible to apply only for practical education(You must apply for practical education along with theory education)
- Inquiry: KIST School secretariat, Nayoung Hyeun(firstname.lastname@example.org, 6415)